Aims and Objectives
- To promote, propagate and advance the art, science and practice of Yoga, Naturopathy, Holistic Healing and all Allied practices for the all round development of human beings by organising trainings, workshops, seminars, conferences, publications, treatment centres, awareness programs, etc.
- To provide an integrated link between the body, mind and the ultimate (soul), primarily on the basis of philosophy and approach based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and supplemented by other traditional, ancient, contemporary scriptures and documents such as Bhagawad Gita, Hath Yoga Pradipika, Vashistha Samhita, Ghirendra Samhita, Shiv Samhita, authentic and authoritative texts & commentaries of Tantra, Bhakti, Jainism, Buddhism, Zen, Vedas, etc.
- To contribute to attain noble goals of the world peace, economic and social development generated by individual's full development (physical, mental, social and spiritual development and environment harmony) and peaceful social activity through the dissemination of Yoga and holistic education, solidarity, cooperation and service to humanity with open mind, goodwill, foresight, and love for fellow human beings which will ensure a better world where all human beings will live creatively in peace, happiness and good health and achieve all the success they so pre-eminently deserve.
- To promote cooperation among the Yoga community and fraternity.
- To recognise and appreciate the contribution of Yoga Masters, teachers, practitioners and organisations for their noteworthy contribution to Yoga and society at large.
YOGA FOR ALL: ALL FOR YOGA